Return & Exchange
We attempt to deliver the best and hope to create a satisfactory and a unique experience for you. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please inform us within 48 hours of receipt and we will offer a refund. Please see Return Conditions below:
- Sale Items/ Cash on Delivery products cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the product was damaged from our side.
For return, basic conditions, mentioned below need to be met
- The product must be in the same condition in which you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To place a return request, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form on https://www.waraq.in/pages/contact-us
- If your return request is accepted, we will send a person to pick it up at your doorstep.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Review of Return Request- Now our team will review the request for return only if there is any size issue, product is defective/damaged, or quality issue, or different from the ordered item. Otherwise, we may offer you a credit note that you can redeem at our online store.
- Products bought as part of a set or pack cannot be returned individually.
- Damages and issues- In case you find your order in a damaged/ defective condition, after inspecting your order, please inform us within 48 hours of receipt and we will offer a refund.
- Exceptions / non-returnable items- We do not accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Order cancellation policy
Cancellation of an order can be done by us or by you as mentioned herein. We have the discretion to cancel an order. The reasons for cancellation shall inter alia include without limitation the following:
- Multiple orders are placed for same product at the same address
- Order is undelivered
- Invalid address or wrong address is provided by the User in order detail
- Malpractices used to place the order
- Bulk order is placed for the likely commercial resale
- EMI offer, if any, is rejected by the bank
- Pricing or specifications on any product as is shown on the Website due to any technical glitch, resulting in incorrect pricing or specifications.
- Your failure to comply with these Conditions or breach of any of the policies / terms referred herein
- Technical errors or issue
- Any reason relating to credit / fraud avoidance
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever without any further liability. On such cancellation, you will receive a notification through email or SMS at the email address or mobile number provided to us.
We reserve the right to remove any product from Waraq.in at any time and to remove or modify any material or content from the same. Although we will always do everything possible to process all orders, there may be exceptional circumstances that force us to refuse to process an order after having sent the Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to do so at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for removing any product from this website, or for removing or modifying any material or content from the Website or not processing an order once we have sent you the Order Confirmation.
Refunds are provided for cancellation / return of products, subject to the eligible return as per Return Policy or these terms and conditions, initiated in accordance with the Return Policy.
Time period for refund -Refunds are normally processed within 10 working days after the completion of quality checks of product returned and further depends on various banking and payment channels. Interest charged by the bank providing the EMI Scheme till the time the request for return or cancellation is raised will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any errors or delays in refund due to banks or third party service provider errors or delays.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com
Mode of refund
The mode of refund of payments cannot be changed at any stage as the refund amount is transferred to your account used for at the time of payment. Refunds are paid back to the source of payment. Refund for payments made, which fail when processed back to source may be refunded by National Electronic Funds Transfer (“NEFT”) to your bank account. Refund of orders placed using Cash on Delivery as the payment method will be made by cheque or demand draft or to your bank account via NEFT or to your wallet account depending on our discretion. You will be required to update the bank account number and IFSC code to enable us to process a refund to the User Account. Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts, i.e. the name provided in the User Account should match with the name of the bank account holder provided for refund via NEFT. A refund initiation confirmation by email or SMS at the email address or mobile number provided to us will be sent to you. All refunds by cheque will be in the form of "at par" cheques or via online transfer, basis our sole discretion.
Terminated Payment Mode
If the original payment method you used to make the payment (credit or debit card or net banking) is no longer valid, we will issue the refund through a cheque. When we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, we will send you an email asking you to contact us. Based on the communication with you, the cheque may be issued to the address mentioned by you to proceed with the refund.
You explicitly give your consent to receive communications (by SMS, email or other mode of communication) sent to you by us.
We hold the right to change our policies as and when we feel necessary.