This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of our Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below by the post at the following address:
104/53,5th floor, Silver Oaks Apartment, DLF Phase 1, 122002 Gurgaon, Haryana, India
All queries, concerns or questions about the Agreement should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ms. Isha Chitlangia is the designated Grievance Officer in respect of this Agreement. Any complaints or concerns with regard to the Platform or any breach of this Agreement can be directed to the designated Grievance Officer in writing at the following address: 104/53,5th floor, Silver Oaks Apartment, DLF Phase 1, 122002 Gurgaon Haryana, India
- Applicability of the Policy
- This policy applies only to the information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
- This Policy does not apply to the information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, that you use in connection with its Services.
- Collecting Personal Information
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site and other technical reasons.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify and other delivery partners, Social Networks, Legal Purposes, and our affiliates and related entities
- Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site login id, email address, password, devise connection information transaction history, date, time and duration of session on the Website and web pages that you have viewed, Usage information, Computer and device information, Stored information and files, Location information, Last URL visited, Mobile device IDs, Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language, Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information, Mobile status, may collect information about the presence and/ or absence and/ or details pertaining to other applications on your mobile phone. Our Services also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you when you create a User account or when you are browsing for products, transacting an online purchase of products through the Website or while posting comments, uploading content or participating in any offers or contests or availing special gifts or communicating with customer support by phone, email or otherwise.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, Social Networks, Legal Purposes or to our affiliates and related entities.
- Personal Information collected: Your name, gender, email address, contact number (cellular and landline), date of birth, marital status, city and state of residence, marital status, number of children, , Aadhaar number, PAN, social security and tax identification numbers, and/or , updated delivery and address information from our carriers, billing address, billing information, shipping address, payment information and credit or payment card information, including bank details and credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, lists, followers, the users you follow, ordering details and history, favourite categories, special requests, contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your orders through our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
Note: If you write reviews about businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly display information that you transacted with those businesses.
Customer support information
- Purpose of collection: To provide the support in user registration, placing order, tracking the details of shipment, assisting in returns and refunds.
- Source of collection: Website, e-Mail , phone or chat
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our processor Shopify and delivery partners, Social Networks, Legal Purposes, advertisers/service providers , buyers or our affiliates and related entities.
Personal Information collected: name, email address, contact number (cellular and landline), date of birth, city and state of residence, among other thing.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: Collected from you
- Disclosure for a business purpose: Shared with our delivery partners
We may collect the above information either (i) directly from you when you provide it to us; (ii) automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies); and/or (iii) from any other source of information including from other third party sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
- Third Party links and services:
- We ensure to maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The access to the Services is offered through the use of a secure server and adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. However, by using the Services, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Services.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your username, password, or other security information for your account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your username and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions for such use.
- Grievance Officer:
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name – Isha Chitlangia
Address- 104/53,5th floor, Silver Oaks Apartment, DLF Phase 1, 122002 Gurgaon, Haryana, India
email id: email@example.com
- Contact us:
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
The Services on the Platform shall be availed by User(s) who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
We reserve the right to terminate the Users account and / or deny access to the Platform if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that the User does not meet the conditions herein. User(s) accessing or using the Platform represent and warrant that they have the right to access or use the Platform.
- Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Our delivery partners, Social Networks, Marketers and advertisers/service providers engaged or hired by us, related entities under common ownership or control of the Company.
- Behavioural Advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who made purchases with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers you may be interested in.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers and for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take, handle and fulfil orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve the Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with the Services. We may also share your preferences or the Services availed by you with your network followers on the Company for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our users, the Company, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- To administer contests and sweepstakes.
- To carry out Company’s obligations and enforcing rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company, including for billing and collection.
- Generating and reviewing reports and data, and to conduct research on the Company’s user base and service usage patterns. To conduct research following internal review protocols to ensure the balancing of privacy and to use anonymized data for research. Use for internal purposes such as auditing. understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide us the information and/or for any other purpose with your consent